Home Depot is a retailing industry founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah, and Kenneth Langone 41 years ago in the year 1978 in Georgia.
It is an American based company which provides tools, products, services, etc for construction purposes. The company works and sells on retail values and it’s headquartered is established in the Atlanta store support centre in Georgia.
It operates many stores across the country and till date 28th October 2018 there were around 2,286 stores around the country.
After gaining popularity and fame they expand their business outside the United States also. List of countries in which home depot store has opened their other branches as Canada, Mexico, China, United Kingdom, South America.
The Home Depot’s regular business hours include:
The working schedule of the store is described as ‘The store is in customer service within the same span from Monday to Saturday, but on Sunday working hours changes.’
The working hours mainly depending on the various departments.
Generally, the store open on 6.00 am of the morning and serve till 10.00 pm. The closing time is variable for every store of Home depot as per location. But most of stores working within regular business hour schedule.
The pay service of Home depot in United States:
Let’s check out positions of working employee and average salary as:
- Operation assistant – $70,639 per hour.
- Warehouse worker – $13,10 per hour.
- Sales associates – $11.57 per hour.
- Supervisor – $14.62 per hour.
How do I check Home Depot schedule?
The customer should ensure that they attend the store’s activity and operate schedule during holidays and non-holidays also. The sources to know the working schedule of the Home Depot store during holidays are as follows:
- One android app is there to check the operating schedule of associates or store services, it is My Apron where you have to create your account on the app and then you are able to know the detailed updated schedule of the store.
- Customer should visit the official portal of store to check the operating hours and holiday hours of the store.
- You can inspect the operating hours in the shop by touring the outlet.
- Home Depot has set up a client assistance group to tackle client issues. You can request customer support during the holidays about the warehouse procedure.
That means in this case, your source is customer support of store. The various ways to contact these team as:
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter,
- Contact number of Customer service subdivision for marketable account holders 1-888-308-5080.
- Customer support for account enquiry – 1-800-747-3787 or 1-866-876-5488.
- Customer service subdivision – 1-800-466-3337.
- Customer service subdivision for account holders of commercial charge card – 1-866-875-5489 or 1-800-668-5336.
Read More: How to use Remington wet dry shaver
Home depot is largest retailer which provide the best home improvements techniques and the things which will decor your home like a dream house.
Through the My apron app, you can easily access the schedule of store team which is daily updated on Employee Self service of app.